City of Sandy Oaks

(210) 607-0834 City Clerk's Office

About       Map      Contact Us       Legal          Helpful Info       Meetings

The City of Sandy Oaks has Inter-Local Agreements with the cities of Elmendorf and Selma to assist with animal control in Sandy Oaks.  All reports and requests should be made to the City at (210) 660-8255 or  Arrangements will be made to set a trap if needed.  A city representative will coordinate with Elmendorf to address any requests or reports. 

You need to get a report number to make a city report from BCSO. (Elmendorf Animal Services are not available Fridays and Weekends)

Animal Control Emergencies

For animal control emergencies, dog attack/bite, call the BCSO at 210-335-6000, Option 1. 

‚ÄčEmail:                                                                         [Make sure to  get an incident report number from responding officer to make a city report]

Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
If there is an emergency or to report a bite after hours,
please contact the Sheriff's Office at 210-335-6000

For loose livestock, please contact the Sheriff's Office at 210-335-6000; press option 1
For all wildlife issues, please contact Texas Parks and Wildlife at 210-688-6444 
Wildlife includes but is not limited to: Bat, Skunks, Raccoons, Coyotes, Foxes, Snakes